Well, I'm starting something I said I would never do....blogging. So much for saying never. My mother always told me growing up, "never say never," and once again, she was right! I've done lots of things in my life I said I would "never" do: living in a big city, teaching at an inner-city school, moving half way across the country from my family, marrying a farm boy, being a stay-at-home mom, and those are just to name a few. Looking back at all of these experiences, I can honestly say they all turned out to be wonderful and God taught me a lot through each one of them. I've learned to trust God even when I'm doing something new that I said I'd never do.
Okay, back to this blog. I decided this would be a good way for all of our friends and family to keep up with what's happening in our lives. I've enjoyed reading several of my friends blogs and since we seem to have family and friends that live all over the place, it's impossible to keep up with everyone like we want to. I've never been one that has done a journal or diary, so hopefully I will keep up with this. My intent is to post something once or twice a week, but we'll see!
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm looking forward to reading your blog & "hearing" about daily life, your insights, etc. You're a great writer, so don't quit! I'll have to keep up with you somehow now that you're moving so FAR away. Haha
Post a Comment