I purchased a tricycle for Addison a few years ago at a garage sale for a dollar. There was a screw missing on the front wheel and they thought it was broken, so that's why I got it so cheap. Recently, Addison has figured out how to ride it. She learned how to do the pedals first and has finally figured out how to steer. She loves riding it and has had fun riding around on the sidewalks in our neighborhood. Here's a video of her new favorite activity!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun camping. We loved having you there. I probably shouldn't tell you how much fun you are to be around. I wouldn't want your head to get bigger than it already is after putting up THREE tents. Hey, do you want to teach me how to put video on here? I'm impressed.
Lisa, What size shoe is Addison? I have a pair of brand new size 7 tennis shoes that Evy has grown out of. Will they fit her?
Amy H.
GREAT LEGS TRAVIS.
Post a Comment