Monday, December 1, 2008

Addison's Christmas List

We asked Addison tonight what she wanted for Christmas this year. She responded by saying "ummmmm" as she thought this very important question over. Here's what she said - each response was followed by another "ummmmm" as she thought about what else she could add to the list! I'm sure she could've gone on and on if we would've let her!
  • A big green dinosaur
  • A little train
  • Books
  • A cat, dog and a bunny

5 comments:

Kim said...

I think the "ummmm" is so funny. Luke has started doing this as well. I don't feel like Chris & I say this so I have no idea where he picked it up. Happy shopping for her "big green dinosaur".

Cathy said...

Lisa, I can really help you out with the "cat" on the list! When do you want me to come by????

Robin said...

I had to laugh at Cathy's comment! Will you be adding a few furry friends before baby arrives? That would be fun and memorable!

Canon does not say "ummmm", but clicks his tongue when he's thinking about what he will say next. I can't help but laugh most of the time!

Lisa said...

So sorry to disappoint you Cathy, but we will definitely pass on the cat! :) We'll just come see them at your house!

dianne said...

DO YOU THINK SHE WANTS A LIVE CAT, DOG AND BUNNY? I CAN HELP WITH STUFFED ONES.