Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Four Weeks to Go!

I can hardly believe it's now only 4 weeks until my due date. It has gone so fast and I'm sure these last few weeks will go even faster. We're getting very excited and can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl! I'm also getting a bit nervous too. Last time, I was induced, so I'm a little nervous about going into labor on my own and having to drive about 40 minutes to get to the hospital. I'm sure it will all be fine though. I've been feeling good and am very thankful for that. I am getting pretty uncomfortable, but that's to be expected! We can't wait to let everyone know when the baby gets here!


Addison's thoughts about the baby:
  • "Mommy, is your tummy going to break?"
  • "Mommy, is the baby coming out?" (usually said after I groan from getting up off the floor or if the baby is kicking me)
  • "If it's a girl, we'll name her Suzy."
  • "If it's a boy, we'll name him Charlie."
  • "I can change a poopy diaper. I will!"
  • "I will hold the baby but daddy can't because it's too little."
  • "Jesus gave us the baby."

3 comments:

dianne said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO OK TO SEE OUR NEW LITTLE GRANDCHILD. GOD'S BLESSINGS JUST CONTINUE.

Nic said...

Oh the joy of waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl. There is nothing sweeter than to hear the words "It's a ????" Love that!!

Robin said...

I hope you have your carseat out and your bag packed Missy!