Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Pop Machine is Finished

Travis worked very hard to finish his Mt. Dew pop machine before we moved. He was even able to move it in on moving day (a top priority!) I think he did a great job and am glad he is happy with the finished product. Now he wants to put up some shelves next to it so he can display some of his old pop bottles he's collected over the years. He is excited to have it full of pop for when the youth come over. It actually works to use plastic 16 oz. bottles instead of glass bottles. If you'd like to see some of the before pictures click here.

3 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

Wow! I'm impressed! That is really neat. That thing could be realy dangerous to Brad's health in our home. He loves Mountain Dew and it winds him up like a top! I guess we could put water bottles in it instead but that's no fun. I'm sure the Youth will love it! You might have to start hiding it like we have to do the candy dish in the office. Ha!!

Megan said...

I'll have to show these pictures to Chelan. He'll be very impressed!

Robin said...

Good work Travis!