We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Easter! It was fun (and interesting) to be able to talk with Addison this year about the reason we celebrate Easter. She had lots of questions and some of them were difficult to answer! Here are a few pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. The family picture was the best we could do (
Mackenna was hungry and Addison didn't want to take any more pictures)!


5 comments:
Such cute girls. They are both growing!
Thanks for sharing. I know what you mean about hard questions. Luke asked "why'd He do that for?" along with "where is heaven?" Those are such hard concepts for us to wrap our heads around. How do I explain those to a 3 year old?!
What a cute family! We have got to get together sometime soon!!!
~Amy
Love the pictures. And the pic w/ you & the girls turned out great! (No offense, Travis...but you have to admit, you've got beautiful girls.)
Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment