How funny! And...it adds a color of Spring to her room too! :) I loved the poem you posted yesterday too. Something I need to remember often!
Very nice and neat!
Oh,no, Lisa!!! What kind of daughter are your raising???? displaying her dainties in such a way? :)
You were looking for creative ways to organize the stuffed animals, maybe this would work for them!
Love it. Can she come decorate Mr. Phil's dresser too? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How funny! And...it adds a color of Spring to her room too! :)
I loved the poem you posted yesterday too. Something I need to remember often!
Very nice and neat!
Oh,no, Lisa!!! What kind of daughter are your raising???? displaying her dainties in such a way? :)
You were looking for creative ways to organize the stuffed animals, maybe this would work for them!
Love it. Can she come decorate Mr. Phil's dresser too? :)
Post a Comment