Friday, May 22, 2009

No More Excuses

Well, I decided I no longer have any legitimate excuses for not exercising. Now that Mackenna's almost 3 months old, I really need to get started again. Darn!! So this afternoon, we headed out to the track. Mackenna was in the jogging stroller and Addison was on her scooter. As we were leaving Addison asked where we were gong and I told her we were going to the track so Mommy could jog. She quickly informed me that "Mommy, you don't jog, only Daddy does." I couldn't believe that she would say such a thing!! After jogging some (and walking more!), we got home and Addison said, "Mommy, did you get wet like Daddy does?" I told her that I don't sweat quite as bad as daddy and she said "yeah, only boys get wet." I guess that means I need to get serious about exercising and show her that GIRLS can sweat too!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Every time I get ready to work out or go for a walk and put on a sports bra, Canon asks if I'm on the Biggest Loser...... Is he trying to tell me something?? These littles are funny!