Addison, Mackenna and I spent last week at my parents house visiting our family. Travis was able to join us Thursday evening and we were able to see both of our families. It was fun to see everyone and Addison always loves seeing her cousins! My grandpa had a stroke about 3 weeks ago, so it was especially good to see him. I was glad to get some pictures of Mackenna with my grandparents.
Mackenna & Uncle Jake
Aunt Liz & Uncle Jake
Mackenna's cousin Griffin holding her.
Mackenna's cousin Zane holding her.
Mackenna with her great-grandpa & grandma.
The girls with their cousins on my side of the family (minus Malachi & Sonora - we missed you!)
1 comment:
WOW, GREAT PICTURES. I LOVED THE ONE WITH GRANDPA AND GRANDMA. THANKS FOR THE COLOR CHANGE. SORRY! WE SURE HAD FUN WITH YOU ALL HERE. SEE YOU SOON.
Post a Comment