Mackenna is now 3 1/2 months old. I'm amazed at how fast it's gone this time and how much she's grown! She's smiling at us now and Travis made her laugh the other night for the first time. She's also really starting to jabber a lot. So much that we couldn't even carry on a conversation the other day because we couldn't hear each other. Here's a few recent pictures and a video. The video is about a minute long so some of you may want to skip it (or as Travis says, once you watch the first ten seconds, you've seen the whole thing!)

Addison thought she needed a stuffed animal! 


Addison thought she needed a stuffed animal! 
4 comments:
She's such a cutie! She sure knows how to blow those bubbles. Cute!
What a PRETTY baby! You tell that husband of yours that I need to give him a "talking to"!! How dare he make such comments about that little girl. I enjoyed every second of the video. I need to see/talk to you soon! It's been too long!!
WOW, SHE'S REALLY GETTING BIG. JUST SINCE WE'VE SEEN HER. LOVE THE SOUND EFFECTS.
Both of your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment