Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

The girls and I had a fun time celebrating the 4th this year. We spent the evening with my family and enjoyed a great meal at my grandma's house. Addison was of course thrilled to see her cousins but not so thrilled about the fireworks they were shooting off. She and Jacie stood inside and watched out the window!

I am spending the week at my parents house helping take care of my mom who just had knee replacement surgery last week. On the way here, Addison started asking about Grandma and her knee. I told her the doctors gave Grandma a new knee because her other one was hurting her. That turned into "they cut it off?" and "she has a big ouchie." She's very interested in how Grandma is doing and thinks it's pretty cool that she has big band-aids. Tonight she told my mom that she could come visit us when her "breaks" get better.

No comments: