Does this remind you of when you were young? Maybe your mom didn't hang clothes out on the line, but mine did and I always enjoyed helping her hang stuff up and take it down. I think this is somewhat a thing of the past. You just don't see clothes hanging out to dry very often anymore. With the hot temperatures we've been having, I decided I needed to start hanging Mackenna's cloth diapers outside to dry. I hung them out once in a while on a drying rack when Addison used them, but I'm loving the rope we hung up. I can put more out at once and they all get direct sunlight. Addison likes to help me too, so that makes it even better!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Clothes on the Line
Does this remind you of when you were young? Maybe your mom didn't hang clothes out on the line, but mine did and I always enjoyed helping her hang stuff up and take it down. I think this is somewhat a thing of the past. You just don't see clothes hanging out to dry very often anymore. With the hot temperatures we've been having, I decided I needed to start hanging Mackenna's cloth diapers outside to dry. I hung them out once in a while on a drying rack when Addison used them, but I'm loving the rope we hung up. I can put more out at once and they all get direct sunlight. Addison likes to help me too, so that makes it even better!
Labels:
DAILY LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope they aren't too stiff for your little lady! I had mine out on the line today also.
I remember those days,hanging out diapers on the clothesline - 48 of them once a week! I also remember when I was a child playing between the sheets when my mother hung out our laundry on the clothesline.
Post a Comment