Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pandora

Okay, maybe I'm behind the times and you all know about this, but my new favorite thing is Pandora radio. For the last several months, I've heard people mention "Pandora and their music" a few times, but I didn't know what it was. Several days ago, I decided to check it out, so I searched for Pandora on google and found it. I love it! I turn on my computer and can listen as long as I like. Today, I was in the mood for 80's music, so I went to the station I typed in as Journey. Enjoyed some good old 80's rock! And the best thing about it...it's FREE!
***So, Travis read the fine print and found that it's free, up to 40 hours a month. Or you can pay $36 per year for unlimited listening. I can't imagine that I'd use more than 40 hours though!

3 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

That's cool! I hadn't heard about that either. I'm going to try it out. Thanks!

Aaron G Myers said...

Check out Last FM on the web. It is always free. Sounds like the same thing though.

Robin said...

I am currently listening to Pandora on my iPhone! Albert showed it to me and I think it's pretty cool too! You could accidently get to 40 hours if your turn it on in the morning and just let it play while you're working around the house all day. I'll have to keep the 40 hours in mind! Thanks for the note Travis.