I'm with Candace (Nice to "meet" ya!) on this one. I'll take a couch full of towels anyday of the week. It's the socks...oh, the blessed socks...that drive me to the edge of INSANITY!!!
Just be like me and don't fold anything...eventually someone does it. It is usually my mom or husband, but who knows...maybe you'll catch yourself some laundry gnomes.
5 comments:
I'll fold your towels if you come fold our socks.
I'm with Candace (Nice to "meet" ya!) on this one. I'll take a couch full of towels anyday of the week. It's the socks...oh, the blessed socks...that drive me to the edge of INSANITY!!!
Just be like me and don't fold anything...eventually someone does it. It is usually my mom or husband, but who knows...maybe you'll catch yourself some laundry gnomes.
I guess I'm weird, but laundry is one of my favorite things to do, especially the towels.
I HAVE TO AGREE. TOWELS ARE BETTER THAN SOCKS OR HANKIES.
Post a Comment