We were in line this afternoon at the store. There was a man in front of us and Addison looked up at him and said, "Mommy, he's got earrings in his ears." I said "yep, he sure does." Then she looked at me and said, "But mommy, boys aren't supposed to wear earrings." Just a little bit awkward!!
3 comments:
Funny story! I can laugh now but I'm sure Hunter will be at that stage soon enough! :)
I love your new header photo! What a fun picture!
My dad had this famous line he always said when we were growing up. "That's the thing that makes people so great. They're different." He would always say it when we would make those absolute statements and I think it helped me to realize that it makes our world a much more fun place to have diversity.
Love, love the new picture. So cute!
Been there. Done that. Aren't kids great about saying what they think at the highest decible?
Post a Comment