Friday, October 30, 2009

Top Tooth

Last night Travis made a comment about how big Mackenna's top tooth was. I asked him what he was talking about because she didn't have top teeth yet. He quickly informed me that yes she did, he noticed it several days ago. Where have I been?! Isn't it the mom who usually notices things like this first? I checked it out and sure enough, he was right! One of her top front teeth has come through and the other one is really close. At least one of us noticed!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is so funny! Has she been cranky?

Robin said...

Don't feel bad. The other day we are at Olivia's 6 month check up and the doctor said something about her teeth coming in. I quickly said "She doesn't have a tooth yet, does she?" Surely I hadn't missed it! The Doc said no, they are just below the gums. So, now I check every couple of days. Still no teeth poking through. Hopefully I'll notice when they do!