Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our conversation in the car tonight on the way home from church.
me: did you sing Christmas songs tonight?
addison: yeah, but you don't know any of them.
me: did you sing away in the manger?
a: yeah, how do you know that song?
me: I used to sing it when I was little like you.
a: did you go to Sunday School and class like me when you were little?
me: yes.
a: did you sing songs like we do?
me: yes.
a: did you color?
me: yeah.
a: did you play with playdough?
me: yes.
a: did you hit people?
me: uhhhhh...yeah, I probably did, but......(then I went into my "why we don't hit people" speech)

So, I'm guessing either she or someone else got in trouble for hitting tonight at class. I tried to find out if she hit someone, but she was back to the Christmas songs before I could get an answer from her.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Too funny. I think this age is my favorite. They think of & say such funny things without realizing they are being humorous.

Robin said...

Haha, that is hilarious! Maybe she's wondering if your sin looked like her sin. They are so funny.