Thursday, January 14, 2010

Visit to the Dentist

Addison had her first dentist appointment last week. I didn't have the greatest dental experiences growing up, so I was really hoping it would go well for her. She loved it and can't wait to go back again! They counted her teeth, brushed them with her new princess toothbrush, flossed them and scraped some plaque off a few teeth. She watched me get my teeth cleaned first so she was able to ask all of her questions then. I think her favorite part was picking out a prize from the treasure chest at the end. The best part though....NO cavities!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

This is on my "to-do list" as well. It will be both Luke & Hannah's first dentist visit. I hope it goes as smoothly as yours did. Plus, you made me feel better in that it was Addison's first visit as well. Maybe I'm not too late yet.