I can't believe MacKenna is a year old! Cute pictures. I love your new heading. I screwed my blog up but fixed most of it. Time to try something new again. By the way - waiting to see pictures of Addison's new Fort. I've heard some stories already.
Save one for Uncle Jake and Aunt Liz. They're adorable.
The sweater from Aunt Consuelo just fits great. What great pictures.
Precious girl...great pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe MacKenna is a year old! Cute pictures. I love your new heading. I screwed my blog up but fixed most of it. Time to try something new again. By the way - waiting to see pictures of Addison's new Fort. I've heard some stories already.
Save one for Uncle Jake and Aunt Liz. They're adorable.
The sweater from Aunt Consuelo just fits great. What great pictures.
Precious girl...great pictures.
Post a Comment