Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I got to choose where and what we were eating for lunch today. My choice...pizza at home! It's really not all that enjoyable to eat out right now. Mackenna is at the age where it's a lot of work and sometimes just not worth it. After lunch I was able to take a long nap! And the girls and Travis gave me a very nice gift. I love getting cards from Addison now that she can write her own name. Makes them even more special to me! I love being their mommy! What a blessing they are.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

They're special because they have a special mom, one who will raise the girls to be loving, responsible, caring Christian women. We are so proud of you.

Nic said...

Happy Mother's Day! Addison looks SO MUCH OLDER in this picture! I'm glad you had a good relaxing day, you are a great momma!!