We went to the pumpkin patch over the weekend. It was wonderful to spend some time with just our family. The girls had fun and enjoyed searching for the perfect pumpkin!
Addison loved jumping on the huge "pillow" and Mackenna would've gone down the slide all day if we let her.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. We haven't been to our pumpkin patch yet. Hopefully we will get the chance before it gets cold. I prefer going while it is still nice outside.
Great pictures! Gotta love Oklahoma. Most "pumpkin patch" have kids in turtlenecks & jackets. We've got shorts & Tshirt weather! ;) I love Mackenna's scrunched up faces...reminds me so much of Grace & her "Mr. Potato Head Angry Eyes".
I think Mackenna needs some sunglasses! Boy, she sure liked that slide, she's getting so BIG. Addison is a great jumper. Did she get a pumpkin to take home? See you soon.
Post a Comment