Monday, December 20, 2010

2010 Church Christmas Program

Addison loves to sing and I think she loves it even more when she's on stage!  She may have even won the award for the loudest singer!!  It was strange to see her up there this year as the oldest in her group (2-4 year olds).  She looked so big next to some of the two year olds.  Brought back memories of her first program when she was two.  Mackenna had a great time sitting with us and watching all of the kids...hard to believe she'll be up there next year!
Her annual picture with Baby Jesus!


2 comments:

Dianne said...

The pictures were great and so fun to see the videos. Can't wait to see Mackenna next year. Wow, two up there.

Cari Myers said...

Yep, I think you're right..Addison probably was the loudest up there. I could pick out her voice!!! Too cute.