Monday, February 21, 2011

Screen Savers...Memories

I saw this picture on my screen saver today.
It's one of my favorite pictures from my childhood.
It was in 1980.
I was 3 and my brother Aaron was 7.
I think we were at my oldest brothers baseball game.
We were probably waiting to chase after foul balls.
This picture also flashed by.
I think it was in 1986, so I would've been 9 years old.
My oldest brother Grant would probably kill me if he knew I put this on here!
Our dog Pepper...what a great dog she was, except when she would run away!
And this was also in 1980.
I spent a lot of time with my grandpa.
This picture was in their motor home.
I see Mackenna in this picture.
Brings back lots of great memories!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, my...you were CUTE! I mean, you still are! ;) I totally see Mackenna in your pictures. Very fun...

Liz said...

Very cute. I definitely see Mackenna in that last picture. Love old pictures.

Dianne said...

You're right, Lisa, Mackenna all the way. Wow. Great memories for me too. Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories. Wow. Grant had short shorts. And I was just a goofball.

Cari Myers said...

Nice!