Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sewing

Last Saturday, I got to spend some time sewing! 
It was fun...and relaxing...except when I couldn't get the bobbin to wind right.
Anyhow, I don't get to sew very often at all.
My mom gave me her sewing machine at Christmas.
This was part of the reason I don't sew very often...my old machine was hard to use.
I love my "new" machine, it's so much easier!
I made each of the girls a Valentine shirt and a bag for Addison.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Looks Great! I am really impressed, especially since you say you don't sew much. And I totally empathize with you on the bobbin thing!

Hayley said...

Super cute! I love to sew and don't have as much time as I used to with little Molly!

Amy said...

Love that bag! ;) Great job...

Lisa said...

Good thing you gave me the pattern for the bag Amy, and taught me how to make it! I've made lots of them!

Sweet Pea said...

Really cute!!! I really like the t-shirts!

Unknown said...

VERY CUTE!!!!!!

cathy said...

Very impressed, Lisa! Both projects turned out great!

Jennifer said...

Good Job! They are so cute! I bet the girls just loved them!

Dianne said...

Glad you got the machine.