Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trimming the Bushes

Addison was helping Travis trim some bushes in front of our house.
He didn't realize what she was doing until she said, "look Daddy, I cut a spot so now I can see if there are any nests inside."
What once was a nicely trimmed bush, now has a big hole in the front.
Every time I see it, I laugh and think of Addison!
The bush isn't perfect and neither are any of us!

5 comments:

Nic said...

Hilarious! Love it.

Amy said...

Oh, that is too funny! That girl, she's a thinker. :)

Candace said...

I love it!

Dianne said...

We have lots of silk greenery in the garage you can have to fill the space. Good one Addison.

Jennifer said...

that just makes me laugh!
Russ would not of noticed either until it was too late
at least Addison is good at problem solving
one up for her!