Monday, May 30, 2011
13 Years
Today was our 13th anniversary. We are visiting friends and Addison did something so sweet this morning. She knew that today was our anniversary, so last night when we arrived at our friends house, she asked Gina if she could help her get some flowers in the morning to give to me. She reminded her again before bed and Gina told her she would probably be up around 8:00. This morning, Addison was up by 6:30 (very early for her) and I could hear her out in the hall. I went out to see what she was doing and I found her on her knees at the end of the hall trying to peek under Mike and Gina's bedroom door. Later when I came downstairs, she surprised me with a vase of beautiful flowers and said "happy anniversary mommy." Apparently, she was looking under their door waiting on Gina to get up to go pick some flowers! My heart melted at her thoughtfulness. Travis and I had no idea what she was up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is very sweet and takes after her mom. Happy Day!
Awww...what a sweet little gal with a big heart! Happy Anniversary! :)
Happy Anniversary! God has blessed you both with two beautiful and sweet girls. Hope you're having a great time on your trip.
Very sweet! Hope you guys had a great Anniversary!
Post a Comment