Friday, May 20, 2011

The Tooth Fairy Visits Again

Addison lost her second tooth.  It was hanging on by a thread forever.  The permanent tooth was almost all the way in and it needed to come out.  Travis finally told her at lunch on Monday that if she pulled it out by the time he got home, he'd take her out for ice cream.  She came to me that afternoon asking if I would pull it out.  I didn't really want to, kind of grosses me out, but I did.  Came out on the third pull!  Addison called Travis and said, "Are you ready to go get ice cream?!"
You can hardly even tell that she's recently lost both front bottom teeth.  The permanent ones are already in!  The tooth fairy almost forgot to come...good thing I realized when I went to check on her around 1:00 in the morning.  This time the tooth fairy brought a dollar in dimes...I guess that's all she could find in the loose change jar!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

She doesn't even look like she lost any teeth.