Addison played t-ball this year and loved it. It's the first team sport she's participated in and she enjoyed learning the game of baseball and getting to know some new kids. It was about 100 degrees for every game, but the kids all survived. My friend Nicole and I plus one of the fathers coached them. During the last game, we could hardly get the kids off the bench and out to the field because it was so hot!
Pool party at the end of the season!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Despite being stinkin' hot. Noah played machine-pitch & the girls played softball this summer too. I was glad to have it end in late June. I don't particularly enjoy sweat rolling down...well, you don't want to know where. ;)
Boy if that doesn't look like a little Lisa out on the field!!
She looks like a natural and I agree she takes after her mom. Great decorated cookies.
Post a Comment