Friday, January 13, 2012

A few pictures from the past week...

reading with daddy before bed
mackenna loves to play Zingo!
I love this picture...all because of her little hand on his leg!
 the back of her hair is a big rats nest every morning!
eating a cookie on the go
a note left for me on my desk
I actually remembered to leave her some mail today too!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love Zingo! And your family picture (in front of the door). ;) Glad you all are starting to feel better. Give me a heads up next time you're coming to Enid on a Saturday. Would love to sit & chat...I sure miss you!

Dianne said...

I miss you too. Great pictures. Mackenna is such a sweet, lovable girl. Just like her mom.

Consuelo said...

Great pictures! We always love seeing what the girls are up to. Miss you guys!