The first day of school was today.
Addison was super excited!
Excited to be able to check out library books every day.
Excited to have her own water bottle at her desk.
Excited to be in the same class as Reed.
Excited to have Mrs. Clark.
Excited to see all her friends.
Excited to take AR tests.
The list could go on and on and it makes me happy she loves school!
I love this close up because it shows her teeth!
Mackenna will miss her!
I guess I didn't get the memo to wear pink!
The back pack and new shoes!
Addison came home and told me, "Mrs. Clark is awesome!"
She was excited to see us after school!
Mackenna and I made her cookies!
I think Mackenna ate mostly frosting, but she had fun helping.
That was probably way too many pictures, but it was a fun day and I couldn't decide, so I just posted all the ones I liked!

1 comment:
Wow, cookies! What a mom you are. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment