Tuesday, October 23, 2012

12 Weeks

12 weeks!
I did it!
I finished my exercise series without missing a day!

If you know me, you know I don't like to exercise.
I love to play sports.
Played volleyball and basketball in college, ran track through high school and played softball in the summers.
But, I hate exercising on my own!
It's so boring.
And it takes so much discipline....
another reason why it's hard for me!

Anyhow, I'm super proud of myself!

I think I'm going to start it over and do it again.
I need to work harder on the food plan part of it though.
That's the super hard part for me because I enjoy food!

If you're looking for a new exercise program, I really liked it.
And it's only 30 minutes a day!

(I just laughed as I looked at the title of this post.  Immediately made me think of pregnancy!  I wonder if anybody will see the title and think I'm pregnant?!!)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Too, funny about the pregnancy comment at the bottom. I must admit that did cross my mind when I first started reading. Thankfully, you quickly set me straight :) Congrats on meeting your goal!!

Liz said...

Way to go Lisa! That's awesome!!!

Megan said...

That's funny - my first thought was, "Did I miss something? I didn't know she was pregnant!" :) Great job! I have the same problem with being disciplined enough to exercise on my own. Maybe I should check out your program!

Dianne said...

Great job, wish I could do the same. Keep it up!