Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Batgirl and a ladybug!
This was at Addison's classroom party.
This is the first year ever that we've bought a costume.  I'm not a fan of spending money on costumes, but we ran out of time to make the costume she wanted, so I decided to let her buy one.  It's funny that she picked Batgirl because she really has no idea who Batman even is, other than that he's a superhero. I think she just liked it because it was pink and had a pink mask!
This year, since Halloween was on a Wednesday, we went trick-or-treating downtown right after school, went home and changed and went to church.  It was kind of nice! And the girls still got PLENTY of candy!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Halloween is one of my favorite memories. All five cousins always went together and an older teenage girl went along for safety, even then. Let kids be kids for a long as possible. Great pictures and a fun day.