Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Lords Prayer

I took this video of Mackenna in January or February, can't remember for sure.  She was 3, almost 4 at the time. She learned this at preschool and recites it almost every night before bed. 

There are two reasons why this video makes me incredibly happy.
1.  I love that she's already memorizing God's word at 3 years old!  The first time I heard her say the whole thing, I was a little shocked she could memorize that much. 

2.  I love this video because at age 2, she wasn't talking at all and listen to her now!  Just listen to her!!  She is doing so good!  I'm thankful for her teachers, every one of them.  Her preschool teachers who value God's word and challenge the students to memorize, even if it is long!  And her speech teachers who have helped her get to this point.
 

1 comment:

Dianne said...

My goodness, this is wonderful. What a blessing. God is good and great things are in store for this special little girl.