Monday, May 13, 2013

Field Day

The elementary school held Field Day today and Addison was able to participate for the first time!  It was a lot of fun to watch all of the kids.
 (she is 2nd from the left, orange tank top and black shorts)

She ran the 40yd & 50yd dash and placed 1st in her heat both times.  She was so excited to get ribbons for placing!
 the softball throw

standing long jump, she got 5th place
I think she will be good at track and field and she really seemed to like it.  Travis and I both really enjoyed competing in track, so we really enjoy watching it too!  It was fun to see her competitive side come out in her too.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

She looks like a natural. What a fun day. I remember when you kids used to do field day. Good memories.