Thursday, September 19, 2013

Soccer

Soccer season has started and Mackenna is super excited to be playing now like her big sister!

So far, she loves it and has so much fun playing!  She had practice Tuesday night, so I took these 2 pictures.  Addison posed her in the first one!

It's funny how things change with each kid.  For a variety of reasons, we didn't let Addison play soccer when she was in Pre-K.  Those reasons haven't changed, but Mackenna is a different child.  A much more aggressive and energetic child!  And for those reasons, pertaining to her development and personality, we decided we think it will be good for her.

They both had their first games last Saturday.  Travis was gone and they played at the same time, so I went back and forth between the two.
 

2 comments:

Dianne said...

They are both getting so big! These are great pictures. Fun times.

Liz said...

I love the pink!