Monday, April 14, 2008

Loves to Read

I'm so glad Addison loves to read books. We had to make a rule though that she's not allowed to have books in bed with her because she has torn apart several books. The other night when I went in to check on her before going to bed, this is what I found. She had so many books in her bed that they were even under her covers. She was so quiet that we never even heard her getting out of bed....and thankfully this time she didn't tear any of them up. She loves Clifford, but by the looks of it, she didn't quite make it through the whole book!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That was Abbie...addicted to books...and still is. It's hard for her to put them down, you have to pry her away! But it's a great "problem" to have, I guess.