Monday, April 7, 2008

Neti Pot


Addison has become quite the copy cat. I really have to be careful because she copies everything I do (not that I do anything bad!) I have a little blue pot, called a neti pot, that I use to irrigate my nose. It is supposed to be a natural way to help with sinus and allergy symptoms because it clears your nasal passages. Anyhow, I've caught her several times with the little pot stuck up to her nose. I also had some friends in the nursery at church tell me that Addison was putting the little toy teapot up to her nose. I'm sure they thought it was weird to see a kid with the spout of the teapot stuck up their nose. I love it when I'm able to catch these moments on camera!

1 comment:

Amy said...

WHAT?!?!? You irrigate your NOSE? ;) That girl cracks me up! I can't believe how much she's talking now. It's changed so fast & now she's talking in sentences. So...when do we sign the marriage arrangement papers between Addison & "Dano"? Haha