Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Addison's New Bed

We finally moved Addison into a toddler bed about a month ago. We have a double size bed for her, but decided to borrow a toddler bed to put in her room for now until we move. She loves her new bed and still hollers at me to come get her up every morning. You'd think by now that she'd just get out of bed herself, but thankfully we haven't had to deal with her getting up all the time after she goes to bed. Here's some video of her right after we set it up. (And mean old mom doesn't want her jumping on the bed! I'm just no fun!!)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute video! Laura also wouldn't get out of her "big bed" until she called for me and I got her out. Eventually they figure it out so enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Aaron and Consuelo said...

What do you mean "no jumping?" What are beds for? I guess it is borrowed though. Mal loved the video.

dianne said...

THE VIDEO WAS GREAT. DID IT HAVE SOUND?

Amy said...

That girl needs a trampoline! haha