Thursday, May 22, 2008

Learning to Use Pronouns

For about the last month or so, Addison has begun to fill in her sentences with pronouns. It has been so fun to listen to her learn to talk. I've been keeping track of all the funny things she says. Here are a few!
  • "What happened she?" (concerned about a friend that is hurt)
  • "She's got she's shoes on." (talking about her doll)
  • "What happened you?"
  • "She hurt she self."
  • "Yes my do."
  • "Where's she's mom? There's she's mom."
  • "I give it she."
  • "You take it away me."
  • "Where's the peoples?"
  • "Look at my got here."
  • "That's what my want."
  • "I can't see she. She's at home with she's mom."

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oops! That is too funny that we picked the same one. I changed to Amy's and Dawns and thought I was being origninal. Except it is my sister's too. I will look up the others, because blogger doesn't have any that just jump out at me.

Amy said...

I like the new look. It's very relaxing... ;)