Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Last Day is Quickly Approaching

We now have only a week and a half left here at our church. It has gone so fast. Travis will be gone all of next week at senior high camp, so he only has 3 days left in the office. We still haven't sold our house (or found a house) so he will be commuting for awhile. We continue to pray that God will provide the perfect house for us there and I'm convinced that is why our house hasn't sold yet. It will be weird to still be living here but driving 40 minutes just to go to church on Sunday mornings. As our last Sunday here quickly approaches, I'm feeling a little sad. We've made many wonderful friends here who I will really miss (but at least we're close by and I can still see them!) I am also sad for Addison. I know she's only 2 1/2, but she has some really great friends that she LOVES to play with and has also had a wonderful Sunday school class at church that she (and I) will miss. We're excited about our future, however, goodbyes are never easy and starting over is hard.

No comments: