Friday, May 30, 2008

Ten Years Together

I can hardly believe that today is our ten year anniversary! Can it really be that long already?! I never would've imagined all that we've done in 10 years. The places we've lived, things we've seen and done, trials we've overcome, laughs we've shared, people we've met, jobs we've had, memories we've made....it's been an amazing 10 years. I'm so thankful for my husband, he is perfect for me. I love you Travis and can't wait to see what God has in store for the next 10 years!

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's fun to see you two together & we always enjoy time spent w/ you. And keeping Addison is fun...not work. She keeps us laughing. I forgot to tell you about what happened @ the supper table. The boys were goofing off & I told them to behave...only to have Addison echo me with a reprimand, "You boys need to behave." that had us all laughing. She sort of looked around @ all of us, then joined in laughing...which got us all started again!

dianne said...

THE BOOTS MAKE THE OUTFIT. YOU'RE GOING TO RUE THE DAY I GOT HER THOSE. GREAT PICTURES.

dianne said...

SORRY I GOT THE COMMENT ON THE WRONG PLACE. ANYWAY, IT HARDLY SEEMS POSSIBLE THAT 10 YEARS COULD BE GONE SO QUICKLY. GOD HAS BLESSED YOU ALL.