Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ladies Bible Study



I have been blessed to be part of a wonderful Bible study for women every Thursday morning at our church. It has been a great place for me to connect with other women, study the Bible together and share our praises and concerns with one another so that we can lift each other up in prayer. Yesterday, they had a going away party for me. It was a very special time as these women have come to mean so much to me. Cathy hosted us at her home and served us a delicious lunch. God has definitely given her the gift of hospitality! She and Lucy planned the party and made the food. The table they set was beautiful! Both of them have become very good friends of mine. I've enjoyed learning as much as I can from them as they both have much wisdom to share. I've appreciated all they've done for me and will miss them a lot! I also appreciated all the encouraging words the ladies shared with me. What a blessing they have been in my life!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Lisa, it's you who has been a blessing! I always enjoy our times together.

Nic said...

I haven't been on your blog lately and I love all the updates!!! You guys have been on my mind a lot lately!! We love you guys!