Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We've Found a House to Rent!

Yeah, we've found a house to rent! We are very excited to finally get moved over there so we can be more involved and start getting to know the people and the community. I actually haven't seen the house yet, but Travis assured me that I would like it. It will be available by July 15, maybe a little sooner though depending on how quickly the current people get moved out. I will get to see it on Thursday, so I'll let you know then what I think of it. We also decided to list our house with a realtor today. We figured since we'll be gone all next week on vacation and since we've found a place to rent, our best option at this point is to go ahead and list it. Hopefully it will sell soon!

No comments: