Everyone seems to be adding their expressions of excitement, so I couldn't be remiss in adding mine. YIPEE SKIPPY!!! I am happy for you. We need more cute pregnant women in the world. :)
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. I love it and the pictures of Addison. Isn't blogging fun? I'll have to post your blog to mine now. Thanks for the encouragement! So far this week is starting out better so I bet it's going to be a better one than last. Thank God for NEW beginnings! I hope you had a good time in KS this weekend. Missed seeing you in church Sunday. Have a great week and bring Addison by to see me. She's a sweetie!!! We're praying her nose bleeds stop soon too.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!
YAHOO!!! We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! How exciting.
Everyone seems to be adding their expressions of excitement, so I couldn't be remiss in adding mine. YIPEE SKIPPY!!! I am happy for you. We need more cute pregnant women in the world. :)
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. I love it and the pictures of Addison. Isn't blogging fun? I'll have to post your blog to mine now. Thanks for the encouragement! So far this week is starting out better so I bet it's going to be a better one than last. Thank God for NEW beginnings! I hope you had a good time in KS this weekend. Missed seeing you in church Sunday. Have a great week and bring Addison by to see me. She's a sweetie!!! We're praying her nose bleeds stop soon too.
Post a Comment