Monday, August 11, 2008

So Good to See Rain Again!

After close to two weeks of temperatures in the 100's, I was so excited when I woke up this morning to rain and overcast skies. It was a welcome sight! It is only in the 70's today, which feels wonderful. One of Addison's favorite songs comes from a Boz DVD in which Boz the bear sings "Rain, rain, rain, it's good to see you again." When Addison got up this morning, we sang this song together as we watched the rain.

1 comment:

Amy said...

PT tricks... I didn't really have any. We started last Oct. and she was pretty well done by Easter. We wore pull ups at night simply because I didn't want to wash wet sheets everyday. After several months of dry night diapers (which was happening before we were totally trained) I decided to take the plunge. We potty before bed and then in the beginning I woke her up to go at 6ish when I got up. She hated that. Sometimes I cut off her drinking at 7- but generally not. She takes a cup of water to bed. Last night was really a fluke. I think had I woke her up at 6 she would have been fine. Good luck!