We were excited to have both of Travis' brothers visit this weekend along with his sister-in-law and nephew. It was fun to show them where we live now and spend time hanging out with them. Addison had a great time playing with her cousin Luke. As you can see below, they really enjoyed piling on top of Travis. This morning my parents came to visit for a few days also. Addison was waiting at the door watching for them when they got here and was very excited to see them.
Sunday afternoon, I put Addison down for a nap and all she was wearing was a pull-up. Here's what I found when I went in to wake her up. She had put on a pair of tights all by herself (and even had them on correctly) along with a pair of tennis shoes (which were on the wrong feet). It was a funny sight to see!

1 comment:
THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN PICTURES.
Post a Comment