Wednesday, October 1, 2008
New Bike Seat
Now that we live in "flat" country once again, I've been wanting to get out and ride our bikes. It's been awhile since we've actually used them, so the tires were flat and the gears needed some grease. They probably both need a trip to the bike shop for a tune up, but we'll wait to do that. We bought a child's seat to put on my bike so Addison can ride with us. Travis got it put on the bike on Monday night, so yesterday we went for a bike ride with grandpa & grandma Myers (they brought their bikes with them). Addison loved it! She also loved her new bicycle helmet. She wore it around the house all afternoon. We're looking forward to getting out and riding together some before it gets too cold (and before I get too much bigger and can't ride anymore!).JPG)
Labels:
ADDISON,
DAILY LIFE,
FAMILY,
KIDS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We'll have to go riding some evening together. Hunter loves bike riding too and now that I've rode bike for several weeks my legs aren't killing me anymore and I might be able to make it to 13th street. :)
JUST BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU RIDE. NO ACCIDENTS!
We used to have a bike seat like that. I love the picture of you & Addison together...priceless.
Post a Comment