Monday, September 22, 2008
My Latest Project
Okay, to many of you, this is probably not much, but I am so proud of myself! I actually did something crafty/creative!! Thanks to Amanda for giving me the idea, I decided to make a bulletin board for Addison. She still talks about her friends from our previous church all the time and how she misses them. So, I decided to make a bulletin board for her room with pictures of her family and friends. Here's the finished product, although I still have a few pictures to add once I get them. It's hanging above her bed and she has been warned not to pull off or tear up any of the pictures, so we'll see what I find in the morning! I think this is one of the first things I've actually hung on the walls here at our rent house. I'm really ready to get our own house so I can decorate!
Labels:
DAILY LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good job, Lisa! and nice idea to teach Addison to have a thankful heart!
Hi Lisa,
Don Berg gave me your blog address and I'm having fun catching up on your life. Mine is: janaandjj.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
It sounds like you're doing well. Addison is darling!
Look at you, crafty lady! I love the colors...makes me want to scrapbook again. So, should we schedule a girl's night? ;)
Who ever said you weren't crafty . . . looks good!!
I love it! So cute and girly! Love the little flower in the corner. That looks familiar! HA!! Have a good night. I hope Addison sleeps ALL night tonight and doesn't wake up wanting to watch Dora or Clifford. I know those days are coming for Hunter.
it looks great! much better than mine!! :-) you inspire me to update our board in micah's room.
good job!!
WOW, I'M IMPRESSED. JUST SET YOUR MIND TO IT AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.
Post a Comment