Friday, September 12, 2008

Soaking Wet at the Football Game

We thought we'd brave the weather and venture out to the first home football game tonight. We knew we would probably get wet, so we put on our rain coats and took dry towels to sit on. Well, wet is an understatement! We got SOAKED!! When we got to the game it was sprinkling. After having been there about 5 minutes, it began to downpour. This lasted for probably 10-15 minutes and then it let up a little. But not for long. It poured on us several times until we finally decided to head home shortly before halftime. Thankfully, it was fairly warm outside so we didn't get cold. Amazingly enough, Addison seemed to be having fun. She was ready to go home by the time we left, but she really did much better than I would've expected. Our clothes were completely soaked all the way through. I felt like my jeans were skin tight and weighed about 50 pounds! Here's a picture of Addison and I when we got home. (Sorry it's a little blurry!) As I write this at about 11:00, it is still pouring outside. I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever end?

2 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

You two look great for being soaked in the rain all night!

dianne said...

GREAT PICTURE. ISN'T RAIN FUN WHEN IT'S NOT TOO THREATENING.