I don't know what it is about socks, but Addison does not like to keep them on. Because of the cooler weather, we've been wearing jeans and socks and shoes again. The second we come into the house, the shoes and socks come off. And, of course, the socks always lay there is a big wad, usually inside out!
This morning, she was having some toast for breakfast and she wasn't doing very well at eating it. I told her she needed to eat some more of her toast. She looked at me and said, "I can't, because I have socks on." Not sure what that has to do with it, but it made me laugh!
1 comment:
Reminded me of when Carter told me he couldn't wear pants because he would be hungry? what??? I read your last post too and totally feel for you, I've been in your shoes!! I'll be praying for you during this transition!! You are right, it takes so much time to develop deep friendships. Hope you are feeling great with the baby! Any house news?
Post a Comment